Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Are You REALLY Listening?



Since I am pregnant now and due to some health issues due to my pregnancy, I get a little more time with my feet up.  So hopefully I'll get back to my blog more!  I have been blog stalking a lot and spending plenty of time on Pinterest...LOVE.  So for today I thought I would share a post from another blog...I know, but it really touched me.


Simple Mom is a blog I frequent.  She covers everything from homeschool to crafts to being a mom.  But this particular post is actually from a dad.  So just click the link, read, and think are you really hearing?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by after seeing your blog in the InCourage community. I like the Simple Mom site, I read it from time to time. Hope you are blessed today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I have visited your blog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

    Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 8 months ago?

    My wife and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog, but you can read and watch English ones.

    Our weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

    God Bless,

    Shapour.

    ReplyDelete